1. Calling all Tweens/Teens to check out Leon & Harper–a Parisian line for young girls “who know and like fashion, but don’t want to follow the rules.” Learn more and shop the collection at Smallable. Finally!
2. Dare to go Bare…Bare Collection that is. A rare and special opportunity at Saks Fifth Avenue, NYC to meet the jewelry designer Jeet Sohal and create a custom one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry to wear everyday and cherish forever. “Drawing on her Indian, Filipino, Spanish, and American heritage, Jeet creates jewelry that is intricate, beautiful, eye-catching, and yet very simple.” This is your invitation…so definitely make time to go by the event, or be sure to call in or contact the store to shop and learn more (see invite for details).
3. Get Vested with Old Navy and their collection of cozy vests for boys. At prices from $16.00-$26.00, you can grab a few different colors/patterns to layer throughout the season. Pair one of these with a new set of Legos for the perfect birthday and/or holiday gift. Click here to shop the collection.
4. Celebrate Everything is Darcy Miller’s new book on all things paper, all things party, and everything in between to create that perfect memory worth commemorating. From soup to nuts, this book is your ultimate resource for ideas and how-to’s. Click here to purchase–you will need one for yourself and each of your best friends.
5. Good Beauty Habits are established early on. Whether a young child who is learning the basics: to cleanse, nourish and protect; or someone on the brink of puberty learning to prevent or battle acne, Juice Beauty has some of the purest ingredients around.