The holiday countdown with chic ideas continues…
1. What little girls dreams are made of…Cerise is Bonpoint’s handmade doll. A simple French girl (each a one-of-a-kind), with a wardrobe to-die-for. Endless hours of dress up fun with matching outfits for the lucky recipient.
2. Shh…super secret agent gear discovered. The ultimate deluxe spy kit for undercover boys and girls from Sharper Image. Spy games and secret missions for days.
3. The warmth of love is abundant in these chic and cozy faux fur coats and vests by Wild and Gorgeous. We ‘love’ this for your little fashion mavens. In fact, good luck getting them to take it off.
4. Music with a real bark…literally! The Woofer by B. is one toy that appeals to boys and girls across a variety of ages. The ideal gift of pure fun for your little maestros.
5. Super fly is the kid sporting these Nike Roshe Two Flyknit’s. “Inspired by the practice of meditation and the concept of Zen”, these sock-like sneakers in a rainbow of colors are well worth the investment for the comfort and whatever peace they may bring (one can hope).