1. The Cat’s Meow is just what you are when sporting one of these furry or feline knits from Crewcuts. The perfect addition to any outfit, either basic or with mixed prints to add a touch of chic. Click here to shop.
2. Cool Dude’s wear these navy suede Adidas in the fall/winter season because they are sporty and look good with just about anything…from European chic to all American sportswear, they are super cool. They are especially adorable on toddler boys.
3. Elizabeth Layne Vintage Heirloom Clothing is “a seasonal collection of heirlooms that work for everyday, or special occasions” with the option to create custom as well. We especially love their velvet pieces for the holidays, though not limited to that time of year. We also love the lighter weight options with more of a holiday motif for anyone spending their holidays in warmer weather. Click here to learn more and shop the whole collection.
4. The Classic Corduroy Blazer is a must for every guy. From ages 4 and up, this Brooks Brothers staple is the perfect piece to keep your “Dan” looking especially dapper through the season. The versatility is limitless – paired with jeans and a sweater as a top layer, or with pants and a button down shirt for more polished gatherings. Click here to shop.
5. Squatchi…say what? It may have a funny name, but the purpose is genius. Finally a foot sizer for children that you can easily use at home and makes online ordering a snap. Not all brands are created with equal sizing…and the frustration is big when trying to buy shoes for multiple children. Yippee, problem solved. Click here to learn more and order.