1. Johnnie-O Pullovers: The Perfect parent and child approved layer…looks polished enough to wear with nicer pants but feels like a sweatshirt. Click here to shop the collection.
2. Baby Ballet Flats – These are the perfect little shoes for baby girls newborn-24 months. Super soft crib shoes in pale pink for those soft wintery looks and shiny red ones for the holidays. And at $24.95 we will take both colors please. Click here to shop.
3. Shine Bright Like a Diamond – We love it when fashion gives back–especially when it ‘inspires women’s self worth and creates educational opportunities for girls.’ Diamonds Unleashed and Sojo have partnered to create an absolutely adorable collection of dresses, tunics and rompers for ages 6 months-8 years, along with an exclusive hand-crocheted pocket mouse that fits just perfectly in the pocket of each piece. Click here to learn more. Click here to shop the collection.
4. A Little Something for Mom. If you race around all day trying to squeeze it all in like we do, you probably have just as little or no time to be bothered with things like make-up. But we will admit, a little concealer, blush or bronzer and mascara makes all the difference…in how you look and how you feel. We recently discovered a mascara that is genius…loads of volume, water resistant and no smudge or smearing (i.e. no mascara under your eyes by the end of the day). And it is easily removed with soap and water. Trust us…you will love it! Click here to get yours.
5. Dondolo – A Brand You Need to Know. This beautiful children’s line just launched in 2015 and has already made a great impression. Not only have they created stunning collections of baby accessories and complete seasonal collections of must have’s, they are also empowering mothers. Dondolo has created a business model that employs single mothers in Columbia to create high quality and timeless clothing with proceeds from the sales going back to provide clothing for the local children in need. Now this is a brand we feel good about buying. Click here to learn more. Click here to find a boutique in your area.